On such an occasion, it is natural to look back on this institution’s history and how it has supported the Congress over the decades. This is the agency’s first anniversary without Alice Rivlin, its first Director. To honor her legacy, we have created a new page on our website that recounts her efforts to get CBO up and running and describes the guiding principles that she imparted, which are still alive and well within these halls today.
MAJOR RECURRING REPORTSView All
- Answers to Questions for the Record Following a Hearing on CBO’s Appropriation Request for Fiscal Year 2021 Conducted by the Subcommittee on the Legislative Branch, House Committee on Appropriations
- Answers to Questions for the Record Following a Hearing Conducted by the House Committee on the Budget on The Budget and Economic Outlook: 2020 to 2030
- H.R. 2242, a bill to amend the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 to include certain services in the definition of critical services for purposes of repair, restoration, and replacement of damaged facilities
- Rules Committee Print 116-51, Protecting American Lungs and Reversing the Youth Tobacco Epidemic Act of 2020
- Legislation Enacted in the First Session of the 116th Congress That Affects Mandatory Spending or Revenues